Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kitchen Office Organization 2013!

I am a HUGE mess!  
I have said it again and again and again. ... and I do 
REALLY try to be organized and 
every year I say I am GOING to DO it THIS year..  so I am participating in THIS challenge:
A Bowl Full of Lemons
Pin It
So here is the VERY scary BEFORE of my 
Kitchen Office Space..
If you have a weak stomach when it comes to messes.. 
look away!
THE BEFORE
The countertop
Countertop with Computer Space
The counter drawer (otherwise known as the JUNK drawer!)
The Filing Cabinet (Top)
Bottom

DURING 
I started by cleaning out the filing cabinet and moving all of last years files to the basement.
Then I added labels to all the folders.
Cleaned the inside of the Junk Drawer
The AFTER
I reorganized the files in the bottom of the filing cabinet.
Added some organizing bins for cards, envelopes and checkbooks.  Then some buckets for pens and tools.
Then I overhauled the JUNK drawer!
Last I gave the countertop a cleaning and took out the bill organizer!
Wow!  
I feel like an organizing Rock Star!
Don't forget to vote for me! 
I'm #43!
I am sharing with
The Fun In Functional @ Practically Functional - Wednesdays @ 8am

Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. Great job and a great way to start the year! Love that you used pretty file labels and now you can see your pretty phone charging station :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how people can have an office in their kitchens, I could never do it. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! you did an amazing job. it turned out really good keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! It is a scary thing to post the Before pictures, but so rewarding to see the After photos. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your new space!

    ReplyDelete