Friday, May 18, 2012

I Have Been a Busy, Busy, Girl

Yes, that's right, Me!  Can you believe it?  Well, okay if you knew me  outside of my little Pink Hippo Playland you would know that I am a People Pleaser.. yup that's me.. can't utter the word, "NO" to save my SOUL!  So that means that I am in a state of perpetual motion, class mom, Girl Scout and Boy Scout Leader,
Tic Toc mom, Crafty friend to those in need.. yada yada yada.. I could go on forever.. but I will spare you and just say that I have been one busy, busy girl with ALL of those things in addition to making 140 of these...
Yup, fabric flowers with cute burlap leaves.. in yellow,
and red,
and don't forget blue!
These just make me sooo stinking HAPPY!
Hope they made you HAPPY too!
I am sharing with



Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

Too Much Time On My Hands

Photobucket
Love,
Pinkapotamus

9 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous and when you make a field of them they look like magic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this! Looks great! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those fabric flowers look great. I love the burlap leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning! love the burlap leaves.
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh you were really busy, it was a huge work! But turned out lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those are so pretty! how did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. These flowers are darling!! We are so glad to have you join us for our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". See you again next week!! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the yellow flowers the most. All of them are pretty, of course. We are featuring this today, by the way, Amie!

    thanks for sharing!


    hugs,
    Lelanie

    to-sew-with-love.com
    tocookwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete