Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's In a Name?

Not much crafting going on around here, except for orders and the occasional birthday gift.  I find that for gifts for the kids friends I just LOVE giving name signs.  I think it stems from being named Amie with the IE.. you know as a kid I was unable to get anything from the store with my name on it, which of course always made me feel bad about my name.  So I think it's just fun to give a gift that is personal. 
So here is the newest gift I made for my daughter's friend Maya.
The best part is my daughter got to help.  She picked out all of the paper, designed the layout and decided on all of the colors.  I think she did a GREAT job!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. This is cute and personal! It is awesome your daughter helped! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete