Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pink Hippo Party #62

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!  I have to announce that I had an A-mazing weekend!  A January park day with the kiddos, a dinner date with my hubby and friends, I won a chili cookoff at my church and had two sales on my Etsy site!
Whoo hoo! 
Here is last week's most clicked links:
First up these gorgeous paper earrings
and the Top Posts of 2011
Lens Bling
Ladies grab your featured button and lets get this party started!  Don't forget to stop by and make some new friends, grab a button and be a follower!
Pink Hippo Party

Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature... I picked up my button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! : ) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlie! I am so glad to be back and even more grateful you haven't forgot me! Everything looks great on here and congrats on all your features! As always, your headers are too cute :) Can't wait to catch up on blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,thanks for stopping by my blog and the comment,Just popping back to say thanks for hosting,(I was in a rush the other day) :)

    ReplyDelete