Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Rewind

Today I am resharing my Halloween ideas from last year.. hope this brings some spooky inspiration!
And by the way.. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays.. not only is it super fun and exciting because of the candy and spookiness.. but it is also my Daddy's birthday!
First up is my Halloween Boxes Puzzle.. I have to share two pics on this one so you can see all the parts
 and then the boxes together!
Next up is my Broom Decoration   made from upcycled coffee can lids!
Next up is my tricked out Pumpkin Candy Dish with my fancy witch!
And last but not least is my Paint Bucket Mummy treat carrier that I made for my littlest guy!
Hope you love em all.. I know I loved making them!
P.S. I shared with a lot of parties.. however, blogger is being mean and won't accept the buttons today.. sorry to all of the parites~
Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Halloween puzzle blocks. I am going to pin them! Visiting from A Glimpse Inside link party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! thanks for the inspiration to get my butt in gear and get my Halloween decorations OUT and UP this season! Thanks for linking up to WWWW! I'm featuring you!

    ReplyDelete