Thursday, July 7, 2011

Superhero Rescue!

My boys bedroom is currently in the style of Pirate.. and I love it.. but I need a change! 
So Superhero to the rescue for me! 
My first item up to rescue is our bucket organizer from IKEA that we bought 10 years ago! 
Here is the BEFORE
Here is the Half DONE

And here is the AFTER!

And Side
I am sooo in love with this Super Hero Rescue!  Can't wait to get crafting on some more items for our new Super Hero Bedroom!
If you want to see the full tutorial on how I made this.. you can find it here!



I am sharing with


Katie's Nesting Spot



Catch a Glimpse Button
 


Photobucket



Love,
Pinkapotamus


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. wow this looks so cool i love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! Love what you did, Ikea stuff is great for adding your own twist to it!

    ReplyDelete