Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hoo Are You Part #40

Okay.. now it's time to get to know me a little better through my favorite blog hop of the Week!
NightOwlCrafting

1. Are you a mom and if so how many kids do you have?
I am a Mom to three lovely, crazy rambunctious beautiful kids.  Cassandra, Sean and William

2. List 3 qualities that you love about your mom!
She is funny, encouraging and just a little crazy like me!

3. What is your favorite thing your mother cooks?
Um.. can I get back to you on that one?

4. What do you love about being a mom?
I love the snuggles, and cuddles and those proud Mommy moments when they are funny, smart, caring or just plain mine!

5. What are your plans for Mother's day?
No laughing.. I am going to run a 5K just for me.. then have lunch with the In-laws and then dinner with my Mommy!

Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. Running a 5k on Mother's day! That's awesome! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete