Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cereal Box Purse!

Okay.. sometimes I get a little bored and I craft silly things that I am probably NEVER going to use.. but its one way to keep me occupied and out of trouble (aka shopping for more craft supplies).  So this morning I was toying with an empty cereal box and decided that it would make a really cute purse. 
So I cut the cereal box into the desired shape.  Then wrapped it in fabric which I glued with fabric glue and then added some cute fabric rosettes. 
Stuffed it with tissue paper and thought it would make an adorable centerpiece for a girly party or baby shower!

Tutorial to follow! 
I am sharing with





NightOwlCrafting




Fantabulous Friday!



Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. This is great!! I'm linking to it on my blog tomorrow. Stop by and grab a featured button! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally thinking baby shower and then I finished reading your post. LOL! Looks super cute and very thrifty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Looks like a fancy gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea! Stopping by to invite you to join Thrifty Thursday. Have a wonderful day. Blessings!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tons of fabric and we go thru tons of cereal. I thought of a gift bag right away! My Christmas gifts are going to be delivered in these cute bag (boxes) next year. Cool!

    ReplyDelete