Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hoo Are You.. #33

Hey there fellow bloggers.. it's that time of the week again.. yes once again it's time to get to know each other better through the power of blogging with our good friend
Leslie @

NightOwlCrafting
So here are my answers to this week's burning questions!

1. Where do you usually have your thermostat set at in the winter?
In the winter it is usually about 64 which means that you will NEVER see me walking around my house without a fleece and socks. 
2. What room do you tend to put off cleaning until last?
My bedroom because I figure it is the last one that anyone sees.. of course this drives Mr. Pinkapotamus  crazy since it is the last one that he sees every night! Ha!

3. Do you like to clean with music on or off?
I love to clean with the music blasting and the kids dancing!

4. When do you take time to blog?
I either blog early in the morning when I wake up.. around 5:30 or late at night when the house is quiet!

5. How much time do you spend looking at other blogs a week?
I probably spend a couple of hours a week looking at other blogs.. you know a couple minutes here.. a few minutes there.. it all adds up!

Can't wait to see what everyone else has to say!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment